Coffee date ? Why, thank you.
- I can’t even begin to explain to you how good God is to Matt and I. His second vehicle sold yesterday and we are so grateful. We also get to finalize our honeymoon on Saturday!
- School starts next Monday and I’m so thankful for this time off.
- I’ve been watching wedding videos lately. They make me so sappy. I cannot wait to be Matt’s wife. 3 months from this Friday!
- Eating and working out are going great too.
Happy Wednesday friends, I hope you’re doing well!
Q:What's your favorite cheat meal?
Favorite cheat meal would be anything Mexican (quesadillas) or some yummy imperfect (don’t like them why they are perfectly round) pancakes, light on the syrup.
Monday has been good. I hope you can say the same.
We got great news from Matt’s boss. I started working on getting rid of my tan lines from the lake trip. I also finished my last exam and only have one more extra credit assignment tonight and then I’m done!
I plan on reading, tanning and cleaning during my next fourteen days (then fall semester starts), outside of work of course. This will be called my Summer break.
I have a run planned for tonight and ideally I would grocery shop too. (I don’t know why grocery shopping is such a dread for me. I’m thankful I get to do it though.)
Happy Monday, friends.
Life/ Relationship Update
I wrote this post last night on my break because it was an incentive to me to get to a point in my studying. I love thinking about all that is to come soon BUT it got lost and didn’t post. (I’m trying to get into the habit of copying my text before posting, just in case)
So here’s take 2.
(11-14) I fly to NC. On Friday, Matt and I will drive to Charleston, SC where my mom and sister will meet us to finalize everything with the vendors. Then on Sunday, before my afternoon flight, we will have the shower for his side.
(27) This a rough date, pending a conversation with his boss, Matt will move to Houston through December (not living with me)!!!
(31) We celebrate our one year anniversary and this will be 22 days until wedding.
(22) Wedding day!!!
(23) We are on a 7 day cruise out of Fl. for our honeymoon (the destinations are a surprise to me)!
(26) We move to Louisville, KY where Matt works on finishing his degree from seminary.
We are so excited and humbled by all that is to come. We weren’t expecting him to move here but are excited for this opportunity. We also understand that God changes plans and so as firm as these things seem to be, things can be altered!
tumblr, tumblr, tumblr,
-sharing Matt’s kiss face with you guys to show my love. I’m so thankful for this community today.
-three exams this weekend (including Monday) and then a break until fall starts! Wooh!
-I had a strawberry donut today. we’ll blame it on gainsforgotham's picture.
no regrets about it.
happy Friday night! i think I will write a little update about life on here a little later as a break from studying.
I’m feeling good about my body lately. I’m so thankful for this two. It makes me feel that much better in my wedding dress.
Life is really hard right now. I’m probably make all of it worse than I should and I will work on that but going through strain away from Matt is proving to be the hardest thing ever.
We had our first marriage counseling session yesterday, it went really well.
School’s summer session ends this week- YAY for two weeks off.
God is good even in our hardest times. He still forgives and loves and shows us where we need patience and humility.
Despite everything going on, deep down I am happy. I get to marry Matt, school is almost over, I have wonderful people in my life and I have a God who is never changing.